Critical Job Requirements:
• Designated Safety Sensitive Job subject to pre-employment and ongoing drug/alcohol screenings.
• Physically fit and able to perform manual labor in a plant environment and successfully complete a pre-employment physical exam.
• The ability to individually lift 50-100 pounds.
• The ability to be on your feet and physically active for 8-hour shifts including bending, twisting, kneeling, and lifting.
• The ability to work in a non-environmentally controlled plant facility for 8-hour shifts.
• Ability to judge distances and read signs.
• Successful completion of pre-employment welding test given onsite.
Education& Experience Requirements:
• Valid Welding Certification or Certification from a Welding Program.
• Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record required for driving job assignments.
Key skills will include:
• Detail Orientation
• Familiarity with basic hand and power tools
• Familiarity with basic automobile mechanics and electrical systems
• Welding Expertise
• Communication Skills
• Team Player Mentality
• Flexible and Adaptable