RN - Registered Nurses (PT) 1 Hour Every 3 Months
We are seeking a registered nurse to perform the the following tasks: 1 Hour every 3 months...
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team
- Performing wound care, such as cleaning and bandaging them
- Assisting in medical procedures as needed
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment
- Drawing blood, urine samples, and other body fluids for lab work
- Educating patients and family members on treatment and care plans, as well as answering their questions.
Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
Basic computer skills.
Professional, friendly attitude.
Experience in home health care.