Location : GLEN BURNIE, MD
Job Type : Temp to Perm
Compensation : 17.50 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/07/2023
Hours : Part Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Construction
Job Category : Construction, Mining and Trades
Job Description :
Office Assistant – Part-time or Full time
Work in the general office/administration
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Office assistant will be performing general administrative tasks. Such duties include but are not limited to:
- Recording, organizing, and digitizing all incoming invoices, receipts, and mail.
- Receives all mail that arrives to the office, files, scan, track, and communicates to management.
- Prepares material for mailing, ensuring appropriate copies are maintained and filed, according to departmental guidelines.
- Drop off and pick up mail service when needed.
- Handling reception duties, including telephone answering, distributing telephone notes, and other related duties.
- Attend project meetings
- Attend meetings where projects that will be launched soon are presented
- Works with management in carrying out administrative tasks such as Managing supply inventory and restocking, filing, copying, and making telephone calls.
- Communication duties, namely distribution of regular reports to proper department managers
Required Qualifications :
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Education: High school degree.
- Previous Experience preferred, but not required
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. To be able to write routine reports and correspondence. As well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and customers.
Strong analytical and organizational skills. A great team player. Must possess the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Familiar and comfortable working with word and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to use the Internet and e-mail
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- MUST know the Spanish language
Payment will be stipulated according to experience
Skills :Office Administrator(2) Office Coordinator(1) Office experience(2) Office Management(2) Office Manager(3) Office Service Representative(1) Office Services Associate(1) Office Services Coordinator(1) Project Management(1) SPANISH SPEAKING(1087) Spanish(4)