MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER - AM
Location : Westminster, MD
Job Type : Temp to Perm
Compensation : 18.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 04/05/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Job Category : Automotive/Motor Vehicle/Parts
Job Description :
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operates under moderate supervision.
- Assist with the maintenance of raw goods inventory.
- Prepare raw materials for processing.
- Operate and monitor equipment as assigned.
- Utilize warehouse management control software to initiate and complete job orders.
- Assists in performance of routine preventive maintenance and inspections of assigned equipment.
- Work with Plant management to ensure inventory of parts is maintained.
- Assist with the welders and line workers as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Qualifications :
- Designated Safety Sensitive Job subject to pre-employment and ongoing drug/alcohol screenings.
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labor in a plant environment and successfully complete a pre-employment physical exam.
- Ability to individually lift 50-100 pounds.
- Ability to be on feet and physically active for 8-hour shifts including bending, twisting, kneeling, and lifting.
- The ability to work in a non-environmentally controlled plant facility for an 8-hour shift.
- Ability to judge distances and read signs.
Skills :Assembly Lines(1) Assembly Tech installation laser brake press brake