Location : Westminster, MD
Job Type : Temp to Perm
Compensation : 18.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/22/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Job Category : Automotive/Motor Vehicle/Parts
Job Description :
Perform Station Specific Production tasks such as:
- Prepare vehicle for Conversion process by removing interior component
- Cut-out removal of bumper and floor
- Reroute electrical harnesses
- Assemble and install Conversion components such as ramp and tub
- Installation of vehicle seats, flooring, and interior panels
- Assemble and install electrical harnesses and other components
- Assemble and install interior cabinetry
- Assemble and install gas tank assemblies
- Installation and testing of vehicle Air Conditioning units
- Complete and process Work Orders via computer access
- Participate in Team Meetings
- Communicate with Team Members and Supervisors
- Abide by all Safety Requirements including use of PPE
- Onsite Customer Service
- Maintain a Safe and Clean Workstation
- Assist in maintaining a Safe and Clean Production Facility
- Assist in performance of periodic departmental and facility-wide inventories
- Assist in periodic Facility expansion and upgrade projects
Be advised this Position Description does not contain an all-inclusive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee in this position. Other duties will be assigned to further the company's sales performance and growth. Job Position responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Qualifications :
Critical Job Requirements
- Designated Safety Sensitive Job subject to pre-employment and ongoing drug/alcohol screenings.
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labor in a plant environment and successfully complete a pre-employment physical exam.
- Ability to individually lift 50-100 pounds.
- Ability to be on feet and physically active for an 8-hour shift including bending, twisting, kneeling, and lifting.
- The ability to work in a non-environmentally controlled plant facility for an 8-hour shift.
- Ability to judge distances and read signs.
- Require own tools and steel-toe boots
Education and Experience Requirements
- A valid Driver's License with a clean driving record is required for driving job assignments.
- Mechanical and carpentry experience
Skills :Assembly Lines(1) Assembly Tech carpentry Construction(998) Customer Service(16) installation Mechanical skills(2)